The global Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease (cGvHD) market size reached USD 3.5 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing number of allogenic transplants such as bone marrow transplants, rising regulatory approvals for the treatment of Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD) as well as increase in prevalence of nephrological leukemia, myeloma, and other forms of cancer are some of the key factors driving revenue growth of the chronic graft-versus-host disease market.
The Global Chronic Graft versus Host Disease Market Research Report provides a brief overview inclusive of the competitive landscape and key developments, policies, manufacturing costs, and processes. The report also provides the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. The report further discusses in detail the driving factors influencing the growth of the market currently and in the coming years.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1640
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Merck KGaA, Sanofi S.A., Novartis AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Pfizer, Inc., F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd, Eli Lilly and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Key reasons to buy the Global Chronic Graft versus Host Disease Market report:
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Chronic Graft versus Host Disease market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Market Segmentations of the Chronic Graft versus Host Disease Market
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- mTOR inhibitors
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors (TKIs)
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Photopheresis light treatment (ECP)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The hospital pharmacies accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. People now have easier access to healthcare professionals and can consult them regarding dosages, ideal times to take medications, optimum methods of administration, side effects, and dangerous drug interactions. Pharmacists employed in these pharmacies are in charge of distributing drugs, doing quality checks, creating and revising dosage forms, monitoring and reporting drug safety, and creating pharmaceutical budgets. The primary goal of the on-site pharmacy departments found in the majority of large acute hospitals is to guarantee that patients can access the appropriate medication at the appropriate time through a system that is both effective and affordable. Most hospital pharmacists nowadays are charged with a larger range of duties. These are the major factors driving revenue growth of the segment.
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors (TKIs) segment is expected to grow at a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period. TKIs are a group of drugs that inhibit tyrosine kinases, stopping them from activating vital cellular proteins necessary for cell growth and division and disseminating growth signals. TKIs represent brand-new, prospective treatment modalities since it has been demonstrated that they inhibit crucial kinases in both B cells and T cells that are implicated in the pathogenesis of cGvHD. FDA recently approved the use of the BTK inhibitor ibrutinib for the treatment of adult patients with cGvHD who had failed first-line systemic therapy, which is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Europe accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 This is attributed to rising research and development activities, increased funding and partnerships between major companies as well as favorable regulatory environment for devices for cGvHD , attractive medical reimbursement policies introduced by the government as well as presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure. These factors are expected to drive revenue growth of the market in this region.
- On 5 May 2022, Novartis announced that Jakavi (ruxolitinib) has been given the green light by the European Commission (EC) for the treatment of patients with acute or chronic GvHD who have had insufficient success with corticosteroids or other systemic treatments. Patients must be 12 years of age or older. Jakavi was previously approved in March 2022 after receiving a favorable opinion from the European Medicines Agency’s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use based on the Phase III REACH2 and REACH3 trials, which showed that Jakavi had a higher Overall Response rate (ORR) than the Best Available Therapy (BAT).
Regional Outlook of the Chronic Graft versus Host Disease Market
The global Chronic Graft versus Host Disease market has been categorized into several important geographical regions, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. In this section, authors of the report have studied the presence of the global Chronic Graft versus Host Disease market across major geographies. Moreover, the estimated market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other crucial elements of each regional segment have been detailed in the report.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate of the Chronic Graft versus Host Disease market for the forecast period, 2020 to 2030? What will be the market size and the share occupied by the prominent vendors by the estimated period?
- What are challenges and threats faced by the prominent vendors operating in the Chronic Graft versus Host Disease market?
- Who are the prominent vendors and what has been their business strategy so far to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the past, present and emerging trends likely to influence the growth rate of the Chronic Graft versus Host Disease market for the forecast period, 2022 to 2030?
- What are the opportunities prominent vendors can bank on to generate more profits during the estimated period?
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.