The global lauryl myristyl alcohol market size reached USD 7.81 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rapid growth of manufacturing and chemical industries is one of the key factors driving revenue growth of the lauryl myristyl alcohol market. Growing consciousness for environmental sustainability coupled with high demand for bio-based products is a few of the major factors further attributing to revenue growth of the market.
The Global Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol Market Research Report provides a brief overview inclusive of the competitive landscape and key developments, policies, manufacturing costs, and processes. The report also provides the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. The report further discusses in detail the driving factors influencing the growth of the market currently and in the coming years.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1669
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
MSD OLEO FZC, Wilmar International Ltd., VVF Group, Procter & Gamble, Wall Chemie GmbH, The Lubrizol Corporation, Dow, Godrej Industries Limited (Chemicals), PT. Ecogreen Oleochemicals and BASF Care Creations
Key reasons to buy the Global Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol Market report:
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The personal care segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Its ability to act as an emulsion stabilizer and viscosity-increasing agent which enable things to be spreadable and creamy has increased its utilization in personal care and cosmetic products such as sunscreen, lipstick, and moisturizer among others. Lauryl myristyl is a naturally derived fatty acid that is often used in organic personal care products. It is derived from coconut oil or palm oil and can be used in soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and other personal care products.
- The natural segment registered for a comparatively larger revenue share in 2022. Rising demand for environmentally friendly products is a major factor driving revenue growth of the segment. Natural sources of lauryl myristyl alcohol are good for the environment because they are derived from plant-based sources, such as palm and coconut oils. They are also biodegradable, meaning they will break down over time, rather than build up in the environment like synthetic chemicals.
- Mid-cut chain segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Rising demand for the manufacturing of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) based products such as shampoo and body wash is one of the key factors driving revenue growth of the segment. Lauryl myristyl alcohol which belongs to the mid-cut range is used in many personal care products. Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol (LMA) is typically used as a foaming agent and emulsifier in shampoos, body washes, and liquid soaps. LMA is often found in combination with other surfactants, such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS).
Market Segmentations of the Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol Market
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Personal care
- Industrial & domestic cleaning
- Pharmaceutical formulation
- Food & Nutrition
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Higher chain
- Long chain
- Mid-cut chain
Regional Outlook of the Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol Market
The global Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol market has been categorized into several important geographical regions, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. In this section, authors of the report have studied the presence of the global Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol market across major geographies. Moreover, the estimated market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other crucial elements of each regional segment have been detailed in the report.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate of the Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol market for the forecast period, 2020 to 2030? What will be the market size and the share occupied by the prominent vendors by the estimated period?
- What are challenges and threats faced by the prominent vendors operating in the Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol market?
- Who are the prominent vendors and what has been their business strategy so far to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the past, present and emerging trends likely to influence the growth rate of the Lauryl Myristyl Alcohol market for the forecast period, 2022 to 2030?
- What are the opportunities prominent vendors can bank on to generate more profits during the estimated period?
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.