The global maternity pillows market size was USD 565.46 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising incidence of restless legs syndrome is a major factor driving revenue growth of the maternity pillows market. The third trimester of pregnancy is difficult when women first start to feel Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). Stretching and flexing, which are typically used to alleviate leg cramps, cannot be effective and some prescription drugs that could help with restlessness are not safe to use in pregnancy. Women who experience this syndrome can find some relief from maternity pillows, as these gently elevate the leg, angling it at a 45-degree for a more pleasant sleep in night. The channels that have been carved into this cushion further ensure that legs remain in the right position even when they are deep sleep. In addition, by stabilizing legs and releasing compression on legs nerves, it significantly lowers the risk of RLS occurring.
The latest report, titled ‘Global Maternity Pillows Market,’ comprises a profound analysis of the fundamental parameters contributing to the global Maternity Pillows market scenario. The research report provides the reader with an in-depth interpretation of the Maternity Pillows market dynamics, including the crucial drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. The report also describes the key business strategies, demand and supply ratios, leading regions, and the renowned market players, in a nutshell, offering a futuristic outlook of the overall Maternity Pillows industry.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1264
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Maternity Pillows market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Theraline UK, Babymoov, Leachco, Inc., PharMeDoc, The Boppy Company, LLC., Cozy Bump Corporation, Queen Rose, Medela AG, Quilt Comfort, and Pregnancy Pillow Co
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The polyester fiber segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. One of the most common pillow fillers, polyester fiber, is soft and provides powerful body support. Amount of fiber filling can be changed to alter the firmness of pillow. Although it is a very flexible and useful material, it is not suggested for persons who have dust allergies as it has a tendency to hold onto dust and bacteria and absorb heat. It has a short lifespan, usually only lasting two years. Polyester pillows are soft, velvety, lightweight, and moldable, which effectively compress and fit practically any sleeping position. These pillows are among more well-liked types currently in the market owing to their accessibility and adjustability.
- The C-shaped segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. The pillow supports head, tummy, legs, and back and, as its name implies, is shaped like the letter C. This pillow is useful for people who prefer to sleep in a riding position. One can lay their head on top of cushion and slide their back inside the curve. C-shaped pillows provide comfortable support for head, neck, back, and pelvic area and are excellent in easing any pelvic tension and reducing water retention in legs and ankles. These pillows are not the best option who prefer to switch positions or toss and turn frequently throughout the night, as they will need to adjust the pillow with them, when they change sides.
- The E-Commerce segment accounted for a largest revenue share in 2021. The expansion of this market is supported by increase in variety of online services available and quick rise in internet users. Customers use e-commerce websites to avoid the trouble of going shopping in-person, where they can choose from a wide selection of items and take advantage of beneficial bargains and discounts. The way individuals buy and sell pregnancy products, notably maternity pillows, is changing as a result of e-commerce. In addition, E-commerce websites provide a number of advantages over conventional sales channels when comparing them in terms of product availability, price, shipping options, and many other important features. Majority of customers also choose to shop online as it has lower prices than other retailers and physical stores.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 attributed to high spending power and awareness about benefits of maternity pillows in this region. For instance, consumer spending in the U.S. increased to 13916.87 USD billion in the second quarter of 2022 from 13881.11 USD billion in the first quarter. Pregnancy pillows make it easier to adjust to a new sleeping position by keeping hips, back, and neck in alignment while they sleep. They also help to relieve pressure on hips and pubic bone by keeping legs parallel. There is a growing demand for maternity pillows owing to all these advantages, which is driving regional market revenue growth.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Maternity Pillows market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Styrofoam Ball
- Memory Foam
- Polyester Fiber
Shape Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Wedge Shaped
- Full-Length Pillow
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Retail Stores
- Hospital Pharmacies
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Maternity Pillows Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Maternity Pillows Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.