The tetrachloromethane market is estimated to grow at a revenue CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period, reaching a market value of USD 33.70 billion in 2021. The chemical and pharmaceutical industries’ explosive growth is a key driver anticipated to fuel the market’s revenue expansion. The need for pesticides and fertilisers in agriculture, as well as the rising use of tetrachloromethane in refrigerants and other chemicals, are further reasons contributing to the growth.
The latest report, titled ‘Global Tetrachloromethane Market,’ comprises a profound analysis of the fundamental parameters contributing to the global Tetrachloromethane market scenario. The research report provides the reader with an in-depth interpretation of the Tetrachloromethane market dynamics, including the crucial drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. The report also describes the key business strategies, demand and supply ratios, leading regions, and the renowned market players, in a nutshell, offering a futuristic outlook of the overall Tetrachloromethane industry.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1453
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The pharmaceutical grade segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Due to its low boiling point and low flammability, it functions effectively as an extraction solvent in the production of pharmaceuticals. Tetrachloromethane of the pharmaceutical grade has several physical characteristics that make it an excellent choice for various drug and medicine formulations.
- The chemical raw material segment is expected to register a substantial revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Tetrachloromethane has been used as a fire extinguisher since it extinguishes both fire and flames. Its evaporation causes the combustion reaction to stop. This chemical doesn’t contain any hydrogen atoms, but it is nevertheless a good candidate for infrared and NMR spectroscopy because of its solvent qualities. It is an excellent option for the synthesis of chlorine-based organic compounds. The chemical is an excellent non-polar substance solvent since it is a non-polar material.
- The pharmaceutical segment is expected to register a moderate revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Chloroform is one of the most significant examples of a medication that contains tetrachloromethane. Chloroform is one of the greatest solvents for alkaloids in their fundamental form. The pharmaceutical sector uses it to extract them from plant sources as a consequence. Examples include the manufacture of scopolamine from Datura and the extraction of morphine from poppies.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Tetrachloromethane market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Shanghai Suxin International Trade Co., LTD, Kerala Inorganic Chem Company, PERFECT CHEMICAL, DAFCOCHIM, New Flourish International Company Limited, SLB International, Tianjin Mei Sai Er Import & Export Co., Ltd., Rudolf GmbH, ACETO Pharma GmbH, and Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Emergen Research has segmented the global Tetrachloromethane market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Industrial Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Analytical Grade
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Industry Solvent
- Chemical Raw Material
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Tetrachloromethane Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Tetrachloromethane Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.