The global zinc oxide market size was USD 4.92 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing use of zinc oxide nanoparticles in various applications is a main factor driving market revenue growth. Zinc Oxide (ZnO) Nanoparticles (NPs) are a viable platform for applications in biomedical research as well as anticancer and antibacterial properties. These processes are connected to ZnO NPs capacity to produce Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and trigger apoptosis. Furthermore, ZnO NPs have been successfully used as drug carriers to load and deliver medicines to target areas, avoiding unintended toxicity and off-target effects and producing magnified synergistic benefits.
The latest report, titled ‘Global Zinc Oxide Market,’ comprises a profound analysis of the fundamental parameters contributing to the global Zinc Oxide market scenario. The research report provides the reader with an in-depth interpretation of the Zinc Oxide market dynamics, including the crucial drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. The report also describes the key business strategies, demand and supply ratios, leading regions, and the renowned market players, in a nutshell, offering a futuristic outlook of the overall Zinc Oxide industry.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1265
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Zinc Oxide market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
US Zinc, Zinc Oxide LLC, EverZinc, Weifang Longda Zinc Industry Co., Ltd., Rubamin, Zochem, Pan-Continental Chemical, Suraj Udyog, Akrochem, and ZM Silesia
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The standard segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. In various production processes, ordinary zinc oxide, an inorganic material, is used. Along with rubbers, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, and first-aid tapes, it is found in lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, foods, batteries, ferrites, and fire retardants. Although zinc oxide occurs naturally as mineral zincite, majority of it is produced synthetically. Products that use it widely to treat various additional skin conditions include calamine cream, barrier creams to treat diaper rashes, anti-dandruff shampoos, and antiseptic ointments. Minerals rich in zinc oxide also enhance crop life and productivity. However, plentiful nutrients in zinc are employed in animal feed since they are an essential part of body’s enzyme system.
- The rubber segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. As the most important use for zinc oxide, the rubber industry ranks top in its use. Utilizing around 50% zinc oxide, rubber has been vulcanized over the years to manufacture tires, hoses, sporting goods, shoe bottoms, belts, and other rubber products. Zinc oxide has important pigmentary properties that increase rubber’s ability to absorb heat from friction and enhance tire performance. ZnO is a material that is frequently used in the rubber sector due to its remarkable properties, which acts as an activator to cause rubber to vulcanize. Natural rubber is chemically transformed into vulcanized rubber, which is a stronger substance. By strengthening rubber formulations in this way, zinc oxide also makes them more heat- and abrasion-resistant and aids in preventing UV deterioration.
- The wet chemical process segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Wet-chemical synthesis methods deal with chemical reactions taking place in solution phase when using precursors under acceptable experimental circumstances. Since each wet-chemical synthesis method is distinct from others, it is impossible to establish a general standard for these methods. In contrast to top-down methods, these synthesis strategies have been used to produce 2D nanomaterials. Wet-chemical synthesis techniques offer a high level of controllability and repeatability for creation of 2D nanomaterials. Solvothermal synthesis, template synthesis, self-assembly, guided attachment, hot-injection, and interface-mediated synthesis are the main wet-chemical synthesis techniques for 2D nanomaterials. These are main elements driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The Asia Pacific market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 attributed to presence of a large manufacturing base housing several sectors, including glass, pharmaceutical, and rubber production. For instance, China’s manufacturing output in 2020 climbed to USD 3,860.68 billion from 2019 by 0.97%. China’s industrial output reached USD 4,865.82 billion in 2021, a 26.04% rise from the previous year. The country is also biggest exporter of ZnO, which greatly accelerated growth of the market in this region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Zinc Oxide market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
Process Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Indirect (French) Process
- Direct (American) Process
- Wet Chemical Process
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Zinc Oxide Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Zinc Oxide Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.